Making a Will has many benefits including:
- Preventing unnecessary stress and financial strain on your loved ones.
- It ensures that your children or next of kin will be looked after.
- It may prevent disputes arising over estate.
- It can reduce inheritance tax for beneficiaries of your estate.
- You can outline your own funeral arrangements and requests.
- It ensures that all your wishes are carried out after your death.
- It ensures that your assets will be distributed in accordance with your wishes and, rather than by the law.
If you have an queries on making a Will, please contact us on 094 9024119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more of our advice blogs, click https://paulomalleysolicitors.ie/blog/